Best hotels in San Diego
Are you going to visit San Diego soon? What makes San Diego, the major city of California is that has 12km of cost next to the Pacific Ocean while it shares the border with Mexico. So if you love the beach time and warm winters San Diego is definitely the reason for you to pack up the suitcase and head towards the airport!
Bed and breakfast hotels
1. The Bed & Breakfast Inn at La Jolla http://www.innlajolla.com/
This property is 2 minutes’ walk from the beach. Featuring a sun terrace and gardens, this adults-only La Jolla B&B features plush bathrobes in all rooms. Styled in hardwood floors, each room provides free toiletries in the en suite bathroom. In addition to plush bathrobes, suites at this B&B feature comfortable slippers.
2. Cherokee Lodge http://www.cherokeelodgenc.com/
This is a great choice for travelers interested in beach walks, relaxation, and beaches. This property also has one of the best-rated locations in San Diego! Guests are happier about it compared to other properties in the area.
3. Hillcrest House Bed & Breakfast http://www.hillcresthousebandb.com/
Boasting a garden, Hillcrest House Bed & Breakfast in San Diego is set 2.5 km from Balboa Park. This 3-star bed and breakfast offer a shared lounge and a business center. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at the bed and breakfast.
4. The Rose Inn Bed and Breakfast https://www.redroseinnbardstown.com/
Guests have access to a shared kitchen at the property complete with an oven, stove, microwave, and refrigerator. A home office with an executive desk is also available for guest use.The included breakfast includes orange juice, danish pastries, muffins, toasted multigrain bread, raisin bread, yogurt, fruit, and more.
5. Contemporary Sunset Cliffs Beach Cottage
The holiday home comes with 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen that provides guests with a dishwasher. Guests can also relax in the garden.
1. Best Western Yacht Harbor Hotel http://www.guestreservations.com/best-western-yacht-harbor-hotel-san-diego/booking
Located only minutes from San Diego International Airport, world-class sailing and whale watching, this hotel offers comfort and modern amenities. Guests can enjoy a daily free hot American-style breakfast buffet.
2. Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld http://www.daysinnhc.com/#gref
his property is also rated for the best value in San Diego! Guests are getting more for their money when compared to other properties in this city. Days Inn San Diego Hotel Circle Near SeaWorld offers spacious rooms equipped with free WiFi. It features a year-round heated outdoor pool and hot tub.
3. Hampton Inn San Diego Mission Valley http://hamptoninn3.hilton.com/en/hotels/california/hampton-inn-san-diego-mission-valley-SANCSHX/index.html
Guests have full access to a business center with fax and photocopying services at Mission Valley Hampton Inn. For convenience, a guest launderette is located on site. Mission Valley is a great choice for travelers interested in family-friendly trips, zoos, and shopping.
4. Rodeway Inn San Diego Near Qualcomm Stadium https://www.choicehotels.com/california/san-diego/rodeway-inn-hotels/ca806?source=gyxt
A cable satellite TV is provided in each air-conditioned room at Rodeway Inn Qualcomm Stadium. Guest rooms include a microwave and a refrigerator. Rodeway Inn San Diego Near Qualcomm Stadium serves a daily continental breakfast with free coffee.
5. Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego https://manchester.grand.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html
The Manchester Grand Hyatt is equipped with multiple restaurants, bars, and lounges. The fire pit overlooking San Diego Bay is a great place for guest to relax after a day of swimming or spa treatment at the Manchester Grand Hyatt. The tennis courts, salon, and gift shops will keep guest entertained during their stay. A conference center is available for business guests.
1. The Sofia Hotels http://thesofiahotel.com/
The Sofia Hotel features non-smoking guestrooms with iPod docking stations and flat-screen TVs that feature HBO film and ESPN sports channels. Rooms are furnished with 2 Sofia bottled water, a coffee machine complete with coffee, a refrigerator, and a microwave. Unlimited local and toll-free calls are provided. In-room spa services are available.
2. Urban Boutique Hotel http://urbanboutiquehotel.com/
Downtown San Diego is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, harbors, and restaurants. This is our guests' favorite part of San Diego, according to independent reviews.
3. The Bristol Hotel http://www.thebristolsandiego.com/
This completely non-smoking Hotel Bristol is environmentally friendly. A computer is available in the lobby for guests’ use and private parking is possible with unlimited in and out privileges.
4. The Pearl Hotel http://www.thepearlsd.com/
This unique boutique hotel is only moments from San Diego Bay and features easy access to the city center along with state-of-the-art amenities in a playful 1960s atmosphere.
5. Hercor Hotel http://www.hercorhotels.com/
A flat-screen cable TV is offered in each air-conditioned guest room at Hercor Hotel. All rooms offer modern design and custom designed furniture. A desk and an in-room safe are included in all rooms.
oh geez! its too late i’ve been there this is good to know fir future visit