Boost Your Immune System
From our latest blog we give you tips on how to stay fit and healthy during this pandemic. Today, we’ll give you ideas on how to boost your immune system to stay healthy and strong especially during this covid-19 outbreak.
Here are the vitamins that you really need to make that happen:
- Citrus fruits helps stimulate the formation of antibodies. Example: strawberry and kiwi.
- Vitamin A assists with your intestines and respiratory health system. Example: broccoli and carrots
- Amino acids found in protein are essential in making T-cell function. These cells protects the body against pathogens. Example: meats, seafoods, beans.
- this promotes neutralization of free radicals by working as an antioxidant. Example: nuts and avocado
- There are a lot of enzymes in our body that is dependent to zinc. Example: seeds, meat, seafood, poultry
These are some of the vitamins we need to have better immune system. I hope you can check your fridge and see if you have stored any of it.